Welcome to Great Lakes Bioneers Chicago!
We’re gearing up for our 2013 event. This year’s program promises to be even better than last years’ gathering:
- Friday will include longer, more intensive sessions with professional development credit, and a designated youth track.
- Saturday will focus on education and awareness raising (much like last year).
- Sunday will be devoted to action.
Planners are asking our keynotes to stay at least two days and make space for informal discussions, in addition to their keynote addresses and participation on interdisciplinary panels. You won’t want to miss this!
Will You Work With Us?
Use our contact form to let us know if you are interested in helping with:
- Media and outreach
- Marketing and graphics design
- Logistics (venue, vendors, etc.)
We’re still working out funding and logistics, but the following individuals have agreed to come to Chicago to participate in this year’s event:
- Sandra Steingraber, acclaimed ecologist and author
- Professor David Orr, The Oberlein Project
- Albert Bates, The Farm
- John Michael Greer, author and blogger
- Ameena Matthews, Stop Violence and The Interrupters
- Gunther Hauk, Spikenard Farms
Also Featuring …
Rev. Billy and the Church of Stop Shopping